Our Client, a European software services company serving clients around the globe, is looking for a strong and motivated Senior Software Engineer to help build new and innovative products in a wide range of industries.
You will be part of a dynamic, services-first team in a customer-obsessed org that is passionate about the customer experience.
Do you want to build the next generation of web productivity software? Do you want to work on a product that is used by millions and millions of people around the world daily and growing rapidly as everyone adapts to remote work, life and education? Do you want to be part of a fun-loving, inclusive, dedicated, and world-class team that continuously pushes the boundary of web development, service and engineering excellence? Do you love meaningful work that can advance your career?
Hands-on development on the products that your team is continuously iterating on, including creating new experiences while ensuring high resiliency, availability, and speed
Collaborate with colleagues in product design, product management, and systems architecture to develop experimental solutions and bring great ideas to life
Market your new ideas internally and evolve them according to feedback and critique within an agile environment
Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to ensure our customer experience is the best it can be while delivering software quickly with high quality
Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development, and DevOps best practices.
- At least five years of application development hands-on experience
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS preferred
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps capabilities such as automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery preferred
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
4.500 – ??? (it can really go quite high depending on your skills, experience, and value) plus KPI-based bonus + other benefits
SALARY IS OPEN, depending on your experience and the value that you can bring to the organization.
Relocation aid ight be possible
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – muwt have 5+ hands-on experience with the programming environments mentioned above
- Also per job-entry in your CV, indicate how many people you managed if applicable
- Make sure that you reread this Job Description and your CV is highly ‘customized‘. Statistically, nobody gets 5000+ GHS a month with a generic CV
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Snr. Software Dev. – Takoradi’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Give us an indication of your current salary package- if you offered the job, you will need to provide proof of that package
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long. Do NOT send a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
|Test(s) might make part of this process
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.