The Company + what they hire for The company is internationally RECOGNIZED as the leader in ear piercing systems and allergy-free fashion earrings for consumer of all ages. Their business is importation, exportation and distribution of ear piercing studs, piercing earrings and instruments, fashion ear studs, after piercing care lotion, gel; provision of training on […]
The client is a beach club/beach resort and they are looking for an experienced + hands-on MANAGER/ESS (this is not a desk-jockey job- the hands-on is very important). You ideally have international experience in running such operations and superb service attitude and operations experience in a European or US or Asian setting… .. *About the […]
The client is a beach club/beach resort and they are looking for an experienced + hands-on MANAGER/ESS (this is not a desk-jockey job- the hands-on is very important). . *About the Role*: We are seeking a dynamic Manager who can: —have his/her hands both on Operations (70% of the role) and Marketing (the rest 30%) […]
For a client – a farm in NSAWAM, we are looking for a : OFFICE SECRETARY-female . You: . The Job The client is a farm and they work in the field so the secretary will not always be seated in the office .
For a client in the Akweyteman area in Accra we are looking for a : OFFICE ADMINISTRATIX . You: . The Job .