European Client, based in Accra is looking for an outstanding Education PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that actively cares and does reinvest its surplus in further training, network growth, and local community support on the ground.
The client is a sort of global talent providing for free all sorts of ICT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. They do actively provide employment pathways into the ‘digital industry’, accompanying young talents from recruitment to employment.
Working for this Client, would provide you with an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a very healthy and definitely very diverse workplace. They will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged in this role.
You will have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies
What else do you want?
Applicants with disabilities are welcome to apply!!
Ideally, you are Male/ Female between 30 and 45 years old (it’s ok to be older)
Reports to the Executive Management- possibly CxO
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
• MUST HAVE 4+ years of experience managing communities, IT training programs, services sales, or in a similar field – remember that: They do actively provide employment pathways into the ‘digital industry’, accompanying young talents from recruitment to employment and most of your job will be to create and maintain those pathways
– Open to traveling across Ghana (position based in Accra)
– Experience in managing teams of at least 5+ members (this is a must)
- Manage team by coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising performance.
- – Experience in running new initiatives from the ground is a plus
• Develop strategic plans for successful development and management of new initiatives.
• Ensure the service center is fixed and updated with the needed IT infrastructure for efficient and effective service production.
• Continuously research, analyze and evaluate current processes and emerging technologies, and advise management accordingly to identify areas of improvement.
This position requires a minimum of:
• preferably in IT related field followed by an MBA
Qualifications/ Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
• M/F between 30-50 years old
• Excellent team management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Must exhibit professionalism.
• Ability to manage personnel.
• Experience of working in a similar capacity within a multinational organization is most welcome
• Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity are your core values
5.000 – ??? (it can go quite high depending on your skills, experience, and value) plus KPI-based bonus + other benefits
SALARY IS OPEN, depending on your experience and the value that you can bring to the organization.
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify
- Tell us explicitly -maybe in a separate sheet, what your relevant experience has been
- Also per job-entry in your CV, indicate how many people you managed if applicable
- Make sure that you reread this Job Description and your CV is highly ‘customized‘. Statistically, nobody gets 5000+ GHS a month with a generic CV
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Educational Project Manager’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Give us an indication of your current salary package- if you offered the job, you will need to provide proof of that package
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long. Do NOT send a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
|Test(s) might make part of this process
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.