We are looking for a
young and dynamic Real Estate Business Development Executive, early to mid 30s
Real Estate experience is NOT a must, but definitely welcome
Our growing CLIENT is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities to assist the company sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
We are searching for a professional that has a solid track record of creating long-term value for companies by developing business with both individuals and corporate organizations.
The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
The candidate should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor’s activity.
The primary role and responsibilities for the position include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all service offerings of the company
- Meet with prospective clients
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Must have a sales background with a minimum of 3-year B2B experience
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able to prepare appealing presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- We assume that the 3 years are on Sales but service industry sales meaning that the person built experience with corporate and high net worth individuals.
Preferably should have a driving license.
The gross salary attached to this position ranges from GHC2,500 to GHC4,000 based on the level of experience and connections the candidate will prove to have.
In addition there will be a bonus for each successful deal concluded with new clients introduced by the candidate.
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify
- Please write 3-7 lines on top of your CV (after your name) about your experience in Business Development to corporates and high net worth individuals
- for every job add a single line about the size of revenue that you did personally achieved
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Real Estate BusDev’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 +Capital letters for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.