Our client is looking for a young Sales representative ( male or female)
- Need to look representative, speak both local (TWI) and English.
- Need to have good interaction with people. Most work is with customers.
- Need to be likeable, nice, young and sharp. Strong ability to sell.
- Position will require to travel sometimes to see the customers locations in Ghana (cold rooms).
- Position will require getting market info when requested.
- Need to have HND of any kind. But, Client cares more about the person and personality.
- An advantage – sales experience in the frozen foods industry \ food industry.
- Basic Office software knowledge required
- Saturdays included.
- Target salary – 1,200 GHC net.
- Targets with bonuses and incentives.
- Joining a team of 5 sales reps.
- Ideally you are 25-35 years old
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must live nearby
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Food Sales Tema’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.