Our client is looking for a young Junior Accountant ( female preferred )
- Speak both local (TWI) and English.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Tally accounting software. 2-3 years is good enough. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT SUCH EXPERIENCE
- Need to have HND in accountancy. Experience with various accounting fields – advantage.
- Office software knowledge required
- Saturdays included.
- Target salary – 1,200 GHC net.
- Joining a team of 3 experienced accountants.
- Person can grow with us and have opportunities to be upgraded with time.
- We can teach everything, that if what experience is not the most important thing. Person should have good learning skills, motivation to make an impact and wiling to grow wioth the company.
- Looking for long term occupancy.
- Ideally you are 25-35 years old
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must live nearby, have the Tally experience and an HND
- Write a small paragraph after your name, describing your experience with the Tally accounting Software
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Jnr Accountant Tema’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.