Our Client, a European software services company serving clients around the globe, is looking for a strong and motivated Head/ Manager of their DevOps/ FullStack |Software Development team in Takoradi, to help build new and innovative products in a wide range of industries.
You will be part of a dynamic, services-first team in a customer-obsessed org that is passionate about the customer experience.
You report to the Director of Operations
Do you want to build the next generation of web productivity software? Do you want to work on a product that is used by millions and millions of people around the world daily and growing rapidly as everyone adapts to remote work, life and education? Do you want to be part of a fun-loving, inclusive, dedicated, and world-class team that continuously pushes the boundary of web development, service and engineering excellence? Do you love meaningful work that can advance your career?
The Software Development Head will mainly be in charge of managing our service centre located in Takoradi, as well as leading teams in all other software development centres that would be established across Ghana in the near future.
- Ensure the eventual and successful execution of contracts received from our clients.
- Develop strategic plans for the successful management of the software development center.
- Ensure the service centre is fixed and updated with the needed IT infrastructure for efficient and effective software development production.
- Manage service centre team leaders by coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising performance.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Track and maintain service centre hardware and software inventory.
- Continuously research, analyse and evaluate current processes and emerging technologies, hardware and software and advise management accordingly to identify areas of improvement in the software development centre.
This position requires a minimum of:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an MBA and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- A master’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of post-qualification full time experience.
- Experience in ITIL is preferable
- Experience of working with all stages of SDLC is advantageous
- Experience with Product Development and Product Management is a definite plus
- Familiarity with AGILE, SCRUM and WATERFALL, etc.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Must exhibit professionalism
- Ability to manage personnel
- Experience of working in a similar capacity within a multinational organisation
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of the Client’s.
max 10.000 gross base salary + 20% KPI bonus + another 20% Company Performance Bonus
Relocation aid might be possible
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have 5+ hands-on experience with the programming environments mentioned above- otherwise, how can you communicate with our fullstack developers???
- Also per job-entry in your CV, indicate how many people you managed if applicable
- Make sure that you reread this Job Description and your CV is highly ‘customized‘. Statistically, nobody gets 5000+ GHS a month with a generic CV
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Head of Soft Development – Takoradi’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Give us an indication of your current salary package- if you offered the job, you will need to provide proof of that package
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long. Do NOT send a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
|Test(s) might make part of this process
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.