A fast-growing health/beauty products PanAfrican retail organization seeks one highly motivated, smart, industrious, and flexible individual for the position of
2 x in-shop RETAIL SALESLADIES
in Kumasi -near the Mall
Ideally: You are circa 25-32 years old and a mature thinker.
YOU mUST BE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE With an HND or bachelor’s – we will train you
You will need to have or willing to get passport (for occasional international travel)
As our Sales Representative, you are responsible for overall success of all the Retail operations in your country, which includes meeting your country retail team goal and retail service targets.
Your objective includes maximising margin potential, optimum customer satisfaction and sales experience, implementing new products and service offers, whilst maintaining the highest level of service.
– It is your responsibility to create an enjoyable customer experience which exceeds customary standards and service levels
-Supervise and superintend all retail operations in the country.
-Overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of the business line and the ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
– Seamless customer journey through training, developing and leading by example.
– Traveling to other store locations to train staff or pick up retail inventory from other store locations.
– Identify and implement improved service practices and procedures.
– Providing strategic direction, leadership and transitioning the business retail line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
– Supervise all web based product orders.
– Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business retail objectives.
– Defining & implementing suitable performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor retail team performance against objectives.
– Setting the budgets for the coming year and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the objective of setting up and launching the business retail line including the building of the team.
– Responsibility for the retail operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence and driving ‘customer delight’.
– Planning, building & nurturing the infrastructure, resources, leadership & processes for delivery of the annual plan.
– Talent acquisition, nurturing, mentoring & retention of staff.
– You are responsible for liaising with Marketing and Sales to initiate and implement promotions and events within the Centre.
– Liaise with Marketing & Sales for promotional requirements
– Liaise with Marketing & Sales to create promotional offers
– Assist with the development of annual In-house promotion calendar within the retail remit
– Assist with the development of marketing collateral to support in-house promotions.
– Maintain an overall 95% client satisfaction rating.
– Accountability for Compliance and Risk Management for the business retail line, including setting/following processes & reporting to ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
– Overseeing the roll out (retail team) of new retail stores across the country as well as optimising the team performance.
– Liaise with any relevant authority to ensure smooth retail operations in the country.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a retailing background (Food or Fast moving consumer goods – FMCG, Beauty & Health, Cosmetics) where you have operated at the highest level. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
6-days a week
Kumasi- close to the Mall
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – please no people with no sales experience
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect your ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Kumasi SalesLady’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings, please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Give us your WhatsApp number please
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.