Large Automobile firm is looking for a
Any gender / age/ etc as long as they are competent. Must have driving license!
Random references are part of this recruitment process.
|§ Provide general Sales and Marketing support to the CEO Ghana with activities relating to Sales and Marketing the Brand as well as key Management reports in terms of day-to-day running operations of Sales & Marketing activities.
§ Provide autodealers / retailers Sales & Marketing support with fast and effective assistance regarding their concerns.
§ Facilitate and liaise with all the relevant members of the team in order to co-ordinate or resolve issues relating to customers, dealers / retailers or alternatively internal requests.
|QUALIFICATION/ EDUCATIONAL :|
|§ National Diploma, Diploma in Sales Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Commerce/ Business Science§ Administrative qualification will be an advantage
§ Minimum 3-5 years administrative experience and dealing with customers, sales and marketing
§ Automotive industry, sales and marketing experience will be an added advantage
§ Advanced proficiency in MS Office , with well-developed electronic report and presentation preparation skills
§ Understanding of basic financial principles
|§ An excellent command of the English language and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation (including Directors, Management and external stakeholders) and externally§ Excellent customer service skills and appropriate understanding of cultural diversity
§ Problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
§ Ability to handle financial and invoicing of sales administration
§ Ability to effectively manage conflict and address conflict situations constructively
§ Advanced proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
§ A team player, yet be able to work and manage own output independently to meet high quality standards
§ Ability to work on own initiative and take accountability for own actions
§ Good organising and planning skills , with strong attention to detail
§ Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity of sensitive information
§ An excellent attendance record and flexibility to work outside of normal office hours when required
|Dealer Sales§ Assisting CEO target setting and gathering market intelligence.
§ Monitoring of retail partner performance to target/budget and forecast
§ Assisting CEO with sales analysis/ trends.
§ Analysis dealer sales run-rate vs stocking
§ Monitor and ensure dealer funding in place before ordering release.
Sales Performance Reports
§ Create overall sales report and sales by model types. Distribute the reports timeously, immediately after month end stakeholders.
§ Co-ordinate and distribute monthly dealer DTC and stocking reports to internal
§ Volume Planning
§ Assist CEO with monthly sale forecasting (all channels); annual budget and Plan Round
§ Monitor and report Ghana stock on order; produced; in transit and from South Africa.
§ Assist and consolidate market studies; e.g. price volume simulations.
§ Project lead marketing activities/activation being planned
§ Propose marketing activities to improve sales
§ Measure ROI of potential activations and post activations
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have hands-on logistics planning experience- ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Either male your CV extremely relevant – so your experience is really reflected and matched above requirements or add 1-page explaining in detail your relevant experience- WITHOUT IT, NO CV WILL BE CONSIDERED
- add any other ‘numbers’ / infothat will help us understand who you are and why you should get hired -BE CLEAR
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Sales Coordinator- Automotive’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- For such senior role: Make sure that your CV has list of revenue / sales accomplishments not list of duties
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.