Our client, an Import / Export company at Tema harbor is looking for a Junior Accountant/ Trainee who has minimum 1-3 years hands-on accounting experience.
Females preferred (we try to balance our male/ to female ration) but that’s not a must.
- Speak both English and Twi– other local languages are welcome
- Have 1-3 years hands-on experience as an Accountant -not just an accountant graduate working as a teller or cashier or customer representative etc… PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT SUCH EXPERIENCE
- Need to have HND in accountancy. Experience with various accounting fields – advantage.
- Office software knowledge required
- Saturdays included.
- Target salary is 1000 – 1,350 GHC net.
- During your 3-month probation time your net salary will be max 1200 GHS
- Joining a team of 3 experienced accountants.
- Person can grow with us and have opportunities to be upgraded with time.
- We can teach everything, that if what experience is not the most important thing. Person should have good learning skills, motivation to make an impact and wiling to grow with the company.
- Looking for long term commitment.
- Ideally you are 25-35 years old
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have 1-3 years hands-on work experience as an accountant
- Don’t apply please without minimum an HND in Accounting
- Tell us explicitly how far do you live from Tema Harbor please (in terms of time)
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Starter Accountant Tema’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Do not give us a list of duties but a list of achievements/ accomplishments in every job that you had
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.