This is a new Senior role for well known Ghanaian Manufacturing company in Accra and location all over the country.
They are moving to a new maturity level and they need a
hands-on Head of Human Resources M/F
to help set up all HRM processes, eg performance management, talent/employee lifecycle, etc
The Client and We believe that you should be defining the JD and not be looking/expecting to be told what to do- you are the HEad of \HR!!!
The only 2 ‘MUSTs’ is that you must have worked for a number of years abroad (ideally 3-5+) and you must have minimum of 7 yrs experience ideally as HR Manager in a manufacturing or chemicals or pharmaceuticals environment or something similar
target salary is 7-8.500 GHS net but for the right candidate the client is willing to go up to a maximum of 10.000 GHS net
(only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Strongly suggest that your CV lists accomplishments and not just a list of duties
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Head HR Accra’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.