For an international firm, we are looking for a
based in Takoradi
You must be willing to travel frequently to Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Senegal, Cote D’Ivoire (so fluency in French is a plus)
The client is open/willing to relocate the right candidate from anywhere in the world!
This is a HANDS-ON role, please!
Ideally, you are between 30 and 45 years old and you have a Bachelors or a Masters from a local top university in Africa – experience in studying abroad in Europe, America and/or Asia is preferred.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- More than 5 years of full-time performance management experience in the African branch of an internationally well-known company, including more than 3 years of team management experience, and multiple promotions in this type of company. Those with multinational experience in this type of company are preferred;
- More than 10 years of full-time performance management experience in a large local company in Africa, from the grassroots to the middle-level, managers, and those with multinational experience are preferred.
- Cooperate with a well-known consulting company, have experience in the implementation of performance management system projects, and be a major participant in the project;
- Leading the work of decomposing the company’s organizational goals into individual performance goals;
- Have experience in implementing performance coaching, performance data collection, performance interviews, and other systems;
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Master the whole process of performance management knowledge, and be familiar with the process of performance index formulation, performance coaching, performance data collection, performance interviews, etc.;
- Familiar with the business process of integrated production and marketing, and familiar with the application scenarios of common performance indicators of various departments;
- Strong data analysis and refining capabilities;
- Good communication and language skills;
- Good office software and summary reporting skills
US $ 2000-3000 gross
Benefits to be defined
HOW TO APPLY
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have hands-on experience implimenting performance management systems
- This is a very senior role for the Client, so please: Make sure that all of the above is clearly stated/reflected throughout your CV – BE CLEAR please
- Send us your HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Performance Manager – Accra’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.