Social Media Manageress & Business Coordinator/ Store Manageress
Company is a perfume business- both physical store and online
Location: Madina, Accra
You must me a Muslima and Hausa knowledge is welcome.
Age range is 22-28yrs
Lives around Madina Accra
6days a week
At least a year experience in customer service or sales – we will train you!!!
Join us in creating memorable fragrance experiences for our customers while managing our online presence and store operations.
Are you a dynamic, organized, and creative individual with a passion for social media, business coordination, and a keen eye for detail?
Do you have a flair for fragrance and a knack for building and maintaining an online presence?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Social Media Manager, Business Coordinator, and Store Manageress..
Major work will be to take calls, reply customers messages and mails, handle all social media platforms, manage inventory and shop activities
1. *Social Media Management:*
– Create and implement a comprehensive social media strategy for our perfume business, including content planning, scheduling, and posting on various platforms.
– Develop engaging, visually appealing, and on-brand content to increase our online presence.
– Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
– Analyze performance metrics and adjust strategies to maximize engagement and reach.
— ideally you are familiar (not technical) with how woocommerce works
— you can update website content (we will train)
2. *Business Coordination:*
– Manage business calls and emails, handling inquiries and providing excellent customer service.
– Assist with customer orders, payments, and product inquiries.
– Coordinate logistics and inventory management for our store activities.
3. *Store Activities Management:*
– Oversee the day-to-day operations of our perfume store, including opening and closing, inventory management, and restocking.
– Ensure a welcoming and attractive in-store experience for customers.
– Handle customer complaints and concerns efficiently and professionally.
– HND or Bachelor’s
–Proven experience in social media management and content creation.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
– Knowledge of perfume products and the fragrance industry is a plus.
– Customer-focused and passionate about providing exceptional service.
– Proficiency in using social media management tools and scheduling platforms.
– Prior experience in retail or store management is a bonus.
– Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
– Opportunity to grow and develop within a dynamic and expanding business.
– A supportive and collaborative work environment.
– Employee discounts on our perfume products.
If you are ready to take on this multifaceted role and contribute to the growth and success of our perfume business, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’d be a perfect fit for this position
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have hands-on experience with business posting on Facebook, TikTok and Istagram
- You can also manage the operations of a small shop
- Ideally your CV should have accomplishments and not a mere list of tasks/duties per role
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect an ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Social Madia + Business Manageress’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings, please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Give us your WhatsApp number please
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- A FAIR WARNING: if you don’t customize your CV don’t expect that it will go through with flying colors and the client will invite you for an interview
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.
- We do NOT charge any fees – basically we do NOT work for you; so be extremely polite with us
- We will ignore any application if our instructions are not followed (up).
- We might amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- We reserve the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- We only follow up with successful candidates.