IT Support Officer
The IT support Officer has knowledge of how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware or software.
He or she will be responsible for the smooth running of the client’s IT landscape/ computer systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them.
Your Responsibilities (partial list):
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Handle all telecommunication issues (Wi-Fi, internet connectivity, service providers etc.) for company Administrative staff
- Have minimum 3+yrs hands-on IT experience
- Having 2+yrs IT Support experience is a plus
- Ideally you have a university degree in IT
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify and you are in teh 29-40 years old age range please
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV(longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘IT Support Officer’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.