For one of our clients – a big Retail business in Accra, we are looking for a:
FB/ InstaStories Digital Marketer SuperHero- M/F
This is truly an amazing company and all 7 candidates we have placed there over the last 3-4 years, are happy and still working there.
And, the company keeps growing… and they need you for that ongoing growth..
We need a Sample of your work pls
- Confidence in presenting or talking on camera
- Enthusiasm and able to speak from a place of knowledge around something i.e a furniture product.
- Are good with camera angles and shooting quality on a mobile device.
- Show creative way of thinking in the way they are highlighting features of a product/service.
- Are captivating to an audience/viewers.
About the company
Their Marketing department is a dynamic young team, looking to grow and continuously improve their in-house marketing capability.
We believe that a marketing team on the ground benefits the way in which we run our business. It fosters a ‘teamwork’ like approach and allows for a more agile way of working in a retail market that demands quick turnaround and out-of-the-box thinking.
Our 2 main locations in Ghana and East Africa are both English-speaking markets that run similar campaigns and have the same stock offering. Therefore, we are striving to create synergies wherever possible in order to amplify efforts by leveraging off one another’s marketing budgets.
The Digital and Marketing Activation Specialist would be responsible for driving all marketing efforts for Ghana and East Africa, working closely together with management to ensure the business remains relevant and ahead of the curve within the marketplace.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of implementing best practices across digital platforms. These include but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuit, Google Ads and Mailchimp.
- Effective community management to be done across the company’s social media pages in a timeous manner.
- Strong in content curation on Facebook, Instastories, reels etc
- Have a desire to be the ‘face’ of the company brand online and confident in presenting on social when required
- Creative thinking in different ways of curating content onlineSavvy in Facebook Ads Manager
Role will entail building relationships with various media owners, influencers and suppliers alike, negotiating services offered on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for updating and managing the company’s owned digital assets (website, social media, banners etc).
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing digital and offline activations that are aligned and effective.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to feedback around campaign successes, learnings, and improvements.
- Forecast, budget and plan the Ghana marketing budget.
- The position will require consistent communication with the marketing team in Ghana, as well as Zambia.
- A good work ethic and eagerness to improve on the business outcome are essential.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience working in digital marketing.
- Strategic experience and creative thinking are essential.
- Facebook Business Manager experience.
- Tertiary education in Marketing favorable.
- Google Advertising certifications and experience favorable.
- Social media best practice guidelines and optimizations.
- Experience in developing emailers beneficial.
- Content curation and copywriting skills are beneficial.
Circa 5700 max GHS + possibility of KPI-based bonus
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- We ‘need’ a sample of your work as described above please – we cannot process your application without it
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV(longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘InstaStories Digital Marketer’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Please provide 1 brief paragraph describing your experience with Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuit, Google Ads, Mailchimp etc… Instastories and Reels too, please
- Also, please comment on your copywriting experience if any
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this and the coming week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.