An International travel company that creates packages for outbound travel is looking for a
CEO/ MANAGING DIRECTOR
based in ACCRA
with 15-20 years experience in B2B Travel
At this level, you should be defining the JD instead of waiting for someone to give you a list of duties or tell you what to do.
You will be responsible to:
- set up and run a B2B travel agency that creates packages for Ghanaians travelling abroad and
- sell them to other Ghanaian Travel Agencies.
We want to have someone who understands and has hands-on experience in B2B travel industry – ideal in sales or setting up such packages
And you have an established travel network in Ghana
Ideally, you have 15-20 years in B2b Travel settings
We prefer someone who has run a similar company but we are open to someone with that much experience and min 3 yrs managing people in such type of operations.
2-4.000 US dollars/month + other negotiable benefits.
(only if you qualify please – that meansyou have B2B travel agency experienc eor something similar)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have the required b2b Travel work experience -ideally mostly in b2b travel sales
- Give us a few lines in your CV stating your personally achieved annual revenue
- Strongly suggest that your CV lists accomplishments and not just a list of duties
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘B2B Travel MD/CEO – Accra’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.