Our Client: A Manufacturer in Aboadze/ Shama City is looking for:
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST M/F
You are ideally 25-35 years old with minimum of 3+ years of Recruitment experience, ideally in the manufacturing sector.
Please do NOT apply with lesser experience.
- Minimum of first degree in HR or any HR related courses
- Between the age of 25-35
- Strong personality with good exposure
- Good communication skills
- Study job requisition to determine applicant requirements.
- Helping the company attract candidates by promoting job opportunities through the use of social media and other recruitment channels
- Advertise job to attract applicants, screen qualified applicants from the lot, and schedule interviews for applicants.
- Administer filling of job application forms and verification of all required documents.
- Interview applicants, analyze applicant’s responses, compare to job requirements to determine applicant suitability and coordinate all interview processes.
- Conducting reference checks on candidates to ensure that they have good work ethics and experience for the job.
- Assist in conducting orientation and training for selected applicants.
- Undertake regular follow-up to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of newly placed workers.
- Get valid account information of new workers for salary payment.
- Ensure that workers are furnished with tags on time and see to room reservations for stay-in workers.
- Create networks to find potential candidates and build a pool of qualified people in advance of need.
- Partake in periodic departmental meetings and assist in developing, reviewing, and recommending HR policies and processes.
- Paste notices and distribute documents to departmental heads and staff as needed.
- Maintaining contact with candidates throughout the hiring process to ensure that each step is completed on schedule.
- Developing new recruitment channel
- Perform other lawful duties as assigned by superiors
- Target Salary is 3-5.000 gross but for unusual unusual high caliber candidates can go a tiny bit higher.
- Please note that if and when needed to work on Saturdays, you will be paid overtime
- Food is provided
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have 3+ yrs hands-on experience in Recruiting – ideally in manufacturing + you have an HND in HR or related fieel
- your CV should have accomplishments and not a mere list of tasks/duties per role
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect an ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Recruiter – Tadi’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. If you don’t specify/use the correct heading, your application will go to the generic ‘basket’ (We currently have 5 similar vacancies)
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings, please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 +pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- A FAIR WARNING/ FRIENDLY WORD OF ADVICE: if you don’t customize your CV don’t expect that it will go through with flying colors and the client will invite you for an interview, ASSUME THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SPEND 3-6 hrs for that.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.