Sorry- the company needs to balance their Male/Female ratio – so females only please
For an Engineering company, we are looking for a receptionist/ secretary lady.
- Need to look representative
- You speak and write perfect English and of course you are fluent in Twi and other languages.
- Need to have a Secretarial degree / Secretarial School trained
- Must have 2+ years experience as Secretary/ Admin Assistant
- You Must LIVE in Teshie or very very close to Spintex
- Very Social / Customer focused
- Exceptionally polite
- Basic Office software knowledge required.
- Needs to be well organized.
- Target salary – 1,000 GHC net.
- Ideally you are early 20s
If candidate has the right attitude, we might consider University graduates who have just finished National Service but that 1 year was in a Secretarial / Administrative role
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must live nearby
- Tell us in 1-line where in Spintex/ Teshi you live or precisely how close to
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Secretary SPINTEX’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.