For Medical Test Center in Nsawam, we are looking for a:
JOB DUTIES + QUALIFICATIONS
- great hands-on knowledge of ultrasound Abdominal,Abdominal Pelvic, ECG, Obstetrics etc.
- Devises and adapts technical procedures and modifies equipment, as needed.
- Able to operate the ultrasound equipment with proficiency to perform basic ultrasound (2D and doppler) of obstetric and gynecological, abdominal ultrasound and other indications (e.g. breast, prostate, etc)
- Prepare patients for exams by informing them and obtaining informed consent
- Promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere towards all clients in the centre to ensure client satisfaction at all times
- Ensure the comfort, safety and privacy of the patients report, noticing differences between pathological and healthy areas
- Responsible for an adequate stock management, record keeping of consumables (e.g the ultrasound gel) and manage records of all ultrasound activities
- Ensure adequate maintenance of the Ultrasound equipment, troubleshoot and resolve equipment malfunctions and/or order repairs as necessary
- Ensure formal communications with the various health partners are properly documented
- Be well versed in Ghana Health Service Clinical policies, protocols, and standards
- Passionate about maternal health and the vulnerable
Must have a recognized qualification in Diagnostic Sonography
- Some tasks require an employee to work in a laboratory environment with some exposure to noxious fumes and unpleasant noises.
- Some tasks require an employee to work in an environment that involves some risk of sustaining illness and injury from the use of chemicals, high pressure laboratory systems, biological materials and organisms, and high energy light sources and voltage.
- Physical Requirements: Some tasks require an employee to stand for long periods of time. Perform SOP’s on a daily basis.
We welcome Male or Female with preferable at least 4 years experience in Medical Lab settings. Preferred Choice of Candidates residential Location: Eastern Region preferred but not a must
Ghana Lab Location: Nsawam, Eastern Region
(only if you qualify please) As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Put a paragraph or two on top of your CV clearly explaining your specific hands-on experience with medical lab testing -and years of experience.
- Strongly suggest that your CV lists accomplishments relavant to this Job Description and not just a list of duties
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Sonographer- Nsawam’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that. PS2: #We_love_referrals