European App Dev firm in Takoradi is looking for a
AmaliTech is a Germany based software services company and serving clients around the globe. It is looking for a strong and motivated Scrum Master to help build new and innovative products in a wide range of industries. You will be part of a dynamic, services first team in a customer-obsessed org. that is passionate about the customer experience.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of performance by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching & development techniques
- Ensuring Scrum is understood and the team and the organization adhere to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Coaching the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicating effectively, both internally and externally, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work, and improving effective team collaboration
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitating all Scrum events and improving all Scrum artefacts
- 3 years of product or project development experience in Agile Team, or 2 years of Scrum Master experience in the software industry, you are an expert in your field
- You know how software development works as a process – preferably you have a degree in computer science/information technology or you have gained project experience in the software development environment
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to analyze and think quickly to resolve conflict and to adapt to change environments
- You are passionate about agile methods and know-how to develop agile mindsets in others
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- You are performance-driven and you have the ability to adapt agile methods to the needs of the company
- You are excited about digital products
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
circa 3000-5000 cedis gross- negotiable for unusual candidates
How to apply
(only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Put a paragraph or two on top of your CV clearly explaining your Scrum and Agile experience.
- Strongly suggest that your CV lists SCRUM accomplishments and all AGILE experience3 and not just a list of duties
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘SCRUM Master/ Mistress- Takoradi’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.