A fast-growing manufacturing and trading enterprise active in the construction and building design industry seeks a highly motivated, smart, industrious and flexible individual for the position of
Lady Sales Assistant.
You are 30+ years old and mature.
You must have a High-level knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Internet Search Engines
And, you got: Excellent Communications & Presentation Skills; Strategic Thinker; Strong Sales & Marketing Skills
Preparing invoices, attending to customers, demonstrating and presenting products
Establishing new business
Maintaining accurate records
Attending trade exhibitions and meetings
Also, you are presentable, have superb hygiene and are customer-oriented.
Any working experience is ok
Additional requirements: Ideally you Must reside within 40mins travel time from Achimota
Minimum Diploma in Business Management, Marketing or Social Sciences- or something similar
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday 8am to 2pm
800 GHS – but may increase with time due to economic situations
+200 GHS for transportation (even if you leave across the street)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must live nearby and have the required education
- your CV should have accomplishments and not a mere list of tasks/duties per role – convince us that you are a really hands-on person
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect your ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Sales Assistant – Achimota’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings, please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- and give us an indication of your current income (clarify whether net or gross)
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.