POSITION: ACCOUNT OFFICER
Responsible for providing precise and adequate financial records for management decision.
- Prepare weekly Budget.
- Maintaining Petty Cash on excel and Sage
- Raising of Payment Vouchers
- Raising of Tom Card request.
- Raising of Tax Invoice & Receipt.
- Daily posting of transactions. (Sage)
- Carryout Bank transactions.
- Applying payment on Sysserve and generating final invoice.
- Daily posting of receivables and Payments.
- Liaising with Marketer’s on receivables
- A university degree in Accounting or any other relevant course.
- At least 3 years’ proven work experience in a similar position.
- Good working knowledge of Sage application.
- Time-management abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to details
REMUNERATION: 1,000Ghc to 1,200Ghc
Preferably male between 28 to 35yrs of age.
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘SAGE Account Officer’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.