Our client is a manufacturing company in the Ghanaian rice industry, producing Ghanaian quality branded rice.
They are now seeking a dynamic, results-oriented individual to help drive the company’s sales.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prospect for new customers and maintains existing customers for the company’s product(s)
- Monitors and evaluates customers activities and ensures the company’s point of sale advertising targets are met
- Carries out sales and marketing activities including occasional price surveys, reports on competitors activities
- Prepares weekly accounts reconciliation for customers
- Reports on sales activity to management on a weekly basis
- Follow up on payments from customers
- Provides updates of monthly sales forecast in agreed area(s) of coverage
- Addresses customers complaints in the field and ensures that complaints are brought to attention of supervisor
- Setting distribution route targets and making sure that they are realized
- Ensure proper invoicing and timely deliveries.
- Managing customer enquiries
- Managing debts and credit days
- Ensure company product availability in stores and shops
- Diploma/ HND in social science or humanities with at least 2 years working experience in sales in the fast moving consumer and goods
- Must own a laptop
- Good computer skills
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Type: Full time
Salary: GHS500 with a 2% commission (commission can be max 15.400 annually )
Women are preferred candidates
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV(longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Rice Sales Marketer’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start- c
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this and the coming week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.