Reporting and Consolidation Manager for a Security Services
(everything: from CCTV and alarm installations, to cyber-fraud to Physical Security/ Body Guards)
At least 5 yrs experience in the following areas:
- Reporting and consolidation (dealing with different currencies)
- Review of balance sheet, P&L, bank reconciliation, tax returns
- Presenting reports to senior mgt
- Experience working in a regional role and coordinating with countries within Africa.
- ICA/ACCA or final stage- must be Level 3 (not 2 please)
- Strong accounting background
- Good excel skills
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director
Position based in Accra with some travel to the countries in Africa
Consolidated package Up to 100,000 GHS
How-to Apply – PLEASE do not apply if you are not qualifying for this role 100% and if you cannot follow the instructions below
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief and focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ H I R E g h . c om (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Reporting and Consolidation Manager’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Do not provide a CV with responsibilities but one with Key Accomplishments.
- Remember your CV, is a reflection of your communication skills. So make sure everything is relevant, important and numerically justified
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this and the coming week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.