Engineering Construction Firm is looking for:
PROJECT MANAGER/ESS CIVIL ENGINEERING M/F
Must have 10+ year experience – at least 5 of them as Project Manager/ Manageress
JOB DESCRIPTION – PROJECT MANAGER
- Comply with safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
- Report project progress and budget to clients and shareholders
- Explain contract and technical matter to others in a clear manner
- Prepare budget and cost estimates, along with work schedules/ programs of works
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other specialists, and hire full-time and part-time subcontractors and laborers, and coordinate their schedules
- Attend coordination and progress meetings
- Conduct and document quality assurance and safety inspections throughout the construction process, assuring the working environment is maintained at acceptable levels, and tools and equipment are in good working condition
- Maintain and update SOW and preconstruction documents, and monitor contract 0bligations with a goal of building relationships with reliable contractors and vendors
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other project disruptions
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION
Minimum BSc Civil Engineering/ Building Technology/ Construction Management
Salary is max 5.000-7.000 GHS net + possible KPI-based performance bonus -to be negotiated/defined
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have hands-on construction project management experience
- Make sure that above is reflected throughout your CV: ADD 4-7 bullets at the begin of your CV (call it Roads & Building Construction Summary) and tell us, how many buildings had you done, heights, sizes, etc, and how many roads, length etc.. and any other ‘numbers’ that will help us understand who you are and why you should get hired -BE CLEAR
- Give us an indications of the budgets that you have managed
- your CV should have accomplishments and not a mere list of tasks/duties per role
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Project Manager/ess Civil Engineer – Tema’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.