Our client a nice upscale restaurant in Osu near Oxford Street is looking for a
RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR M/F
Working hours are 3:30pm – midnight.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week. You will be offered a day off once a week, probably on a weekday – can be discussed further with the boss
Previous experience managing a restaurant or a food service is required
Must be quite mature and have experience managing people in a restaurant/ food services setting
The clientele is in its 40s-50s.
- have hostess/hosting duties
- manage all the waiters/waitresses
- and manage all kitchen staff
-are an elder mature individual
You will also be:
– In charge of restaurant logistics: (ensuring bills are paid, music is working, wifi is working, hygiene protocols)
– hosting and communicating with customers / dealing with complaints
– managing the waiters and kitchen stuff
– coordinating our delivery drivers
– necessary traits: Maturity & loyalty
– experience in Food service required
Max Salary is 3000 GHS gross
Possibility for small benefits, eg internet data, etc – no accommodation is provided
How to Apply:
- Send us your highly customized 2-3page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Restaurant Supervisor – Osu‘ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally – not a must, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.