Our client – a well known international construction company, is looking for an Operations Coordinator/ Manager M/F with either either experience or strong understanding in the construction business
Role: Operations Coordinator / Manager/ess
Report to: General Manager
Educational Background: Degree in Civil Engineering, Administration, Project Management
Experience in Similar role: ideally 5-10 years
Preferred Age: 30-45 year old
Salary: GHS 2500- GHS 3000 net + 1-month bonus KPI-based
- Assisting and preparing program of works and take off plan for rehabilitation of roads.
- Compiling and submitting of daily site reports prepared by engineers for decision making
- Receive material requisition from engineers on site and prepare payment voucher for processing of funds from accounts.
- Procuring of materials on site.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Tracking operational costs to reduce costs
- Strategically Map out, plan and manage projects
- Support Worker communication with the management team
- Build Alliances and Partnerships with stakeholders
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor the compliance of laws and regulations
- Assist with budgeting, reporting, planning and Auditing
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Any other duties as assigned
Salary is max 3000 GHS net + possible performance bonus of max 3000 net
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have construction -industry experience
- Send us your highly customized 2 page CV(longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Ops Coordinator – Accra Construction’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.