For a local growing construction firm, we are looking for a young and dynamic
HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE/ MANAGER/ESS in Accra
Responsible for coordinating the human resource and administrative functions of the branch.
.Preferably female between 30– 35 yrs (+/- a few years) of age.
MUST: 3+ yrs of HRM experience.
Experience with Labor Laws and Disputes is a welcomed plus
A partial list of tasks/ responsibilities:
- Maintain the implementation of HR policies within the branch.
- Administer and enforcing HR policies and procedures in accordance with organizational goals.
- Run our HR Department including recruitment of staff, payrol and benefits administration, employee records maintenance, etc
- Coordinate staff orientation and training programs.
- Of course you standarize our recruiting and interviewing program (exit interviews too)
- Also coordination field staff recruitment.
- You benchmark market salaries or a regular basis
- Obviously you train your own stuff
- You ‘own’ the Performance Management Process and you train Managers/ Supervisors on how to do it
- Coordinate our official events and meetings
- Arrange staff travel and accommodation logistics when required
- you will deal with all Labor Disputes if any, and resolve them in a manner of dignity for all parties involved
- you constantly optimize all of the above
Of course please, you possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills
Monday- Friday plus half Saturday
a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field -organizational psychology
ideally knowledge of the Ghana Labor Laws
Finally, a professional HR certification will be an advantage
max 5000 net depending on your professional experience.
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify 100%- must have minimum education and experience of 3+ years in HRM
- your CV should have accomplishments – not list of duties. Both the client and we, are aware of what an HR person does.
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect your ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘HR+Admin EO’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally please use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.