POSITION: MARKETING OFFICER
Responsible for marketing the company’s services which includes Car Rental and Fleet Management
Prospecting of new clients from given market segmentation and individuals
- Converting of prospects to new clients.
- Contribute in the implementation of laid out marketing strategies.
- Suggest advertising and promotional campaigns for the company’s services on variety of media (social, print, etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and ventures to promote and enhance the company’s presence.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities.
- See all marketing ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Prompt collection of company’s generated income.
- Monitoring of competitor’s activities in reference to pricing, business strategy, etc.
- Give prompt feedback to unit head on client requests.
- Ensure prompt and proper filing of client’s documents and adequate record keeping.
- 5years post National Service experience in marketing.
- A good degree in marketing or a related field.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communicative, mature and responsible
REMUNERATION: 1,000Ghc to 1,200Ghc
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Marketing Officer Accra’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.