International Construction Firm is looking for a:
to be based in Atuabo
Must have min 4 yrs hands-on experience as a mechanic
You will be RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- inspecting and repairing vehicles, machinery, and light trucks,
- diesel mixers too
- maintenance inspections,
- monitoring inventory,
- assemble mechanical components,
- and performing all other mechanical repairs.
You have a valid driver’s license + ideally a degree in car mechanics or similar
SALARY + BENEFITS
max 3000 ghs net
There is no relocation package, but you can find accommodation in Atuabo for 1000 ghs per year!!!
HOW TO APPLY
(only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have the required experience
- Strongly suggest that your CV lists accomplishments and not just a list of duties
- Send us your HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Field Mechanic- Atuabo’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.