For a Hospital in Lagos we are looking for:
JOB TITLE: MEDICAL OFFICER M/F -25 to 45 yrs
REPORTING TO: CLINICAL COORDINATOR
REPORTING TO: MD / CEO
YOU are a primarily primary caregiver. In Nigeria, medical officers do minor surgeries like CS, hernia etc
- Management and supervision of OPD staff
- In patience attendance.
- Follow-up care for the clinical ill and counseling.
- Health care talk, education and promotion
- Minor medical, surgical and gynecological procedure.
- Pre employment medical checks.
- Running antenatal clinic in MD absence
- General administration of duties as regards patients’ welfare
- Any other assignment from the MD
A bit more about the role
- ₦250,000-₦300,000 (GROSS SALARY)
- Performance bonus is strictly based on the input of the employee at a given time
- Gender- Both Male and Female
- 2-5 years post NYSC
- 2 shifts (Morning/night), (Morning shift8:00am-6:00pm, Night shift 6:00pm-8:00am).
- 9-10 days off duty in a month.
- Benefits- Copayment medical bills, pension scheme and accommodation.
(A) MEDICAL OFFICER. 2 YEARS POST NYSC/ National Service
Salary is ₦250,000, bonus for hardworking individuals, excellent working environment with accommodation.
(B) MEDICAL OFFICER. 5 YEARS POST NYSC/ National Service
Salary is ₦275,000, bonus for hardworking individuals, excellent working environment with accommodation.
(C) SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER/ National Service
This category must have surgical experience. Salary is ₦300,000 with accommodation plus commission on surgery
How to Apply
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have 2-5 yrs hands-on experience post your National Service and an MBBS (Medical/ Doctor’s Degree)
- your CV should have accomplishments and not a mere list of tasks/duties per role
- tell us your experience with minor surgeries in your CV
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect an ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Medical Officer- Lagos’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. If you don’t specify/use the correct heading, your application will go to the generic ‘basket’ (We currently have 5 similar vacancies)
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings, please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 +pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- A FAIR WARNING/ FRIENDLY WORD OF ADVICE: if you don’t customize your CV don’t expect that it will go through with flying colors and the client will invite you for an interview, ASSUME THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SPEND 3-6 hrs for that.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.