Forget the actual title- it will change… We are basically looking for a
WAREHOUSE/ LOGISTICS & IMPORT MANAGER M OR F
for a brand new
medical import devices company
This job might lead to being the GM/ Country Manager of this company, so it is a very senior role.
It is a brand new company- salary is not yet defined -even the job description might slightly change -we are thinking of 6-10k net but if it is an unusual candidate it can go close to 15 k….
There is a Job Description, but you should be able to define your jobs and its KPIs.
The Company is European
Logistics Job Description:
We are seeking for a logistic manager, with 10+ years of experience in planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services. Directing, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycle. Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
We will consider someone of high caliber with 6+ yrs experience if s/he has a strong customs / import/ clearance hands-on experience
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Warehouse experience and management of stock
- Keeping Inventory of equipment coming in and coming out of the warehouse
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors
- Preparing bills and invoices
- Managing local distribution and shipment process according to project advancement
- Make sure that goods are received in good condition and write report in case of damages on the items received
- Fill out insurance claims in due time
- Be proactive in reporting local problems or issues
- Representing the employer in customs clearance process
- Collection of documents for customs clearance of goods
- Issuing customs documents, keeping records of relevant documents
- Communication with the customs to avoid extra cost (surestaries, etc.)
- Responsibility for related administrative tasks
HOW TO APPLY
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have hands-on experience managing customs/ import /clearance process -ideally with medical devices and 6+ yrs experience as a really senior warehouse manager
- This is a very senior role for the Client, so please: Make sure that all of the above is clearly stated/reflected throughout your CV – BE CLEAR please
- Your CV should have list of your personal accomplishments and not a mere list of duties that you copied from the relevant JD
- For each job that you had, add a line in your CV indicating how many people you managed directly and indirectly and the size of the warehouse space you were responsible for. Budgets as well
- Send us your HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Warehouse & Import Head- Medical Device’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Give us an indication of your current compensation package
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
PLEASE, UNLESS YOUR cv IS HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED (THAT MEANS AN AVERAGE OR 2-HRS TO DO IT), DON’T EXPECT TO GET SENIOR JOB INTERVIEWS IN 2022
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.