Retail and wholesale of human hair and accessories at Makola Mall is looking for a:
Retail Shop Manager / Manageress – ACCRA
You are responsible for facilitating and supervising daily operations at a store to make sure that employees work together effectively to make sales and contribute to shop upkeep
Experience: 2 yearsas a supervisor
Accademic: HND diploma
Not more than 35 years
- Duties :
- manage the staff,
- manage and oversee the day to day operations of the business,
- communicating with vendors about inventory orders,
- Seek ways to better promote the store, and service within the store.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service….
skills and qualifications
Given the vast responsibilities of a Retail Store Manager, several skills and qualifications are required to be effective in this role, including:
- Proactive in-store planning skills
- Self-motivated leadership
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales abilities
- Customer service skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to operate basic business software programs
- Working hours Monday to Saturday 6am-5pm
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify 100%-
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect your ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Makola Retail Shop Manager’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally please use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long and DO NOT SEND a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 2 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.