Large Retail firm in Kumasi is looking for a BRANCH MANAGER M/F
- You are ideally younger than 35 years old (but a few years older is ok too if your experience justifies that)…
- You have experience in pure retail whether in something like furniture, decorative objects or department store, or big clothing store or cosmetics or big telecoms store or something similar…
- Either B2B or B2C
- Obviously you have experience managing people and all sorts of retail operations (eg showroom, warehouse, etc)
- And you should be able to tell how much revenue you have achieved annually as a branch manager
The client sells mainly furniture items along with other stuff.
Salary + Accomodation
- Target max Salary is 6000 GHS gross (for extremely unusual candidates, it might go a bit higher)
- Accommodation will be arranged
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have ample retail management experience as a branch manager
- Indicate please your sales revenue achievements as a branch manager over the past couple of years
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Kumasi Branch Manager’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Do not give us a list of duties but a list of achievements/ accomplishments in every job that you had + number of people that you have managed in every job please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.