Our client, an Import / Export company at Tema harbor is looking for a Junior Accountant/ Trainee who has a minimum 1-3 years of hands-on accounting experience.
Females preferred (we try to balance our male/ to female ratio) but that’s not a must.
- Speak both English and Twi– other local languages are welcome
- Have 1-3 years of hands-on experience as an Accountant -not just an accountant graduate working as a teller or cashier or customer representative etc… PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT SUCH EXPERIENCE
- Need to have HND in accountancy. Experience with various accounting fields – advantage.
- Office software knowledge required -Tally is a plus
- Saturdays included.
- The target salary is 1000 – 1,350 GHC net. A 13th-month KPI-based bonus can be negotiated
- During your 3-month probation time, your net salary will be maxed to 1200 GHS
- Joining a team of 3 experienced accountants.
- The person can grow with us and have opportunities to be upgraded with time.
- We can teach everything, that is experience is not the most important thing, but attitude/personality are. The person should have good learning skills, motivation to make an impact, and willingness to grow with the company.
- Looking for a long-term commitment.
- Ideally, you are 25-35 years old
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have 1-3 years hands-on recent/current work experience strictly as an accountant (so not as a cashier or customer service, etc)
- Don’t apply please without minimum an HND in Accounting
- Tell us explicitly how far do you live from Tema Harbor please (in terms of time)
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Starter Accountant Tema Harbour’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Do not give us a list of duties but a list of achievements/ accomplishments in every job that you had
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.