|Our client is an international engineering company looking for a Sales & Marketing Head|
|YOU;-are 40-50 years old
-have sales experience in Construction, Power and Energy, FMCG, Manufacturing
-open to business travel
-ideally, have CIM certification
|Position: Group Sales & Marketing Head|
|Immediate Supervisor:||You report to : Group CEO|
|Department: Sales & Marketing||Section: Sales and Marketing|
|Job Duty Station: Accra||Job Territories: Ghana|
|Travel within Ghana required||Immediate Subordinates: 6 Direct Reports|
|Job Purpose: Manage all the sales and marketing activities of the group.|
|Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Prepares and implements a Sales and Marketing strategy for the group to link strategies specifically set for subsidiary Companies.
· Develops Company-specific Sales and Marketing strategies and activities tailored to the subsidiary Company’s products and set objectives.
· Conducts market intelligence research on new sales market as well as competitor surveys and support with data analysis for continuous improvement.
· Prepares, justify, oversee and manage the use of the group’s Sales and Marketing budget.
· Identifies potential new markets, partner relationships, generate leads and structure the groups offering to achieve new market gains.
· Maintains relationships with existing clients by making regular visits to discuss their current and future needs and tailor the group offering to achieve the budgeted growth.
· Leads the creation of an advertising program for all the subsidiary Companies within the group. (i.e. Promotional activities on Radio, TV, social media platforms and other marketing media).
· Develops and maintains an internal sales and marketing database to precisely reflect client information, sales activities and client prospecting status.
· Implements and monitors call reports and monthly call scheduling of the Sales and Marketing team.
· Assesses the technical, personal and managerial competencies of the Sales and Marketing team and come up with intervention programmes to address any gaps.
· Lead, inspire, manage and control the Sales and Marketing team.
· Set performance targets for all Sales and marketing staff and measure results against set targets.
· Manages administrative duties such as performance reports, asset management and staff concerns.
· The duties described above are the general nature and levels of work performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required and job incumbent may be asked to perform other related duties as needed and/or required from time to time by supervisor.
· A master’s degree in Marketing, Sales or Public Relations.
· A minimum of eight years relevant sales and marketing experience in Construction, Power and Energy, FMCG, Manufacturing
· Ability to prepare well-reasoned business cases
· Ability to take timely decisions and solve problems
· Ability to provide clear direction to staff
· Knowledge of business communication
· Ability to stimulate the interest of others in the job
· Ability to monitor work activities or performance of subordinates
· Knowledge of the market and industry
· Ability to collect and analyse data
· Ability to manage the sales and marketing process
· Understanding of strategy
· Ability to conduct market analysis and forecast
· Ability to lead a team and be part of a team that gets results through others
· Confident and creative
· Ability to think and plan ahead on two year time span
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to deliver work on tight deadlines
· Computer literate, specifically MS Office Suite
· Ability to maintain high degree of motivation for self, whiles focusing on providing highest levels of customer satisfaction.
· Ability to create and maintain highest levels of confidentiality when dealing with company information and sensitive situations.
|Scope of Responsibility
· Set goals and objectives to achieve productivity and improved customer service
· Delegate and work with employees to establish goals and objectives
· Provide assistance and support to customers and co-workers in all aspect of work
· Create an atmosphere of productivity, motivation and safety.
· Provide opportunity for all staff to expand their knowledge and competency gained to new situations.
|Contacts and Working Relationships (both internal and external):
· Maintain contacts with all members of the team
· Frequently contacts the COO and Group CEO
· Build great rapport and relationship with the company’s key customers to ensure repeat business and referrals.
|Major Contribution of Job
· Brand management and corporate identity
· Effectiveness of marketing strategies
|Physical demands and Work Environment:
· Physical demands: Employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, colour vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
12-15000GHS/month + max 10% performance bonus
Post paid medicals for self, spouse and three biological or legally adopted children not above eighteen years old.
(only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have the required sales experience in either Construction, Power and Energy, FMCG, Manufacturing
- Give us a few lines in your CV stating your personally achieved annual revenue
- Strongly suggest that your CV lists accomplishments and not just a list of duties
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Group Head S&M – Accra’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.