Our client – a well known international construction company, is looking for a Human Resource/Administrative Manager/ Manageress
Reporting to: CEO
Working Experience: 4-7years
Salary: GHS 3,000-GHS 3,500 Net salary
Qualification: HR Professional, university educated- ideally with professional qualifications.
Principal Job Responsibility:
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices
- Company’s HR issues and requirements addressed promptly and effectively
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Carries out any other duties as directed by the post’s line management
Salary is max 3000-3500 GHS net + possible performance bonus/ 13th salary
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify
- Send us your highly customized 2 page CV(longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘HR + Admin Manager(ess) ’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.