Gold-exporting StartUp is looking for a
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR M/F
in Accra – near East Legon
- have 5-10 years hands-on Logistics experience – ideally some of it in Gold export business
- you have ample experience (min 3-5 years) w/ export logistics, dealing with customs, bills of lading, import /export documentation, freight shipment, all aspects of the supply chain, etc…
- prefer someone with minimum 2-3 years of experience in gold export shipments
- you have min a Bachelors in Logistics or SCM or Import/Export related Logistics field…
- Masters welcome and so would be a professional certification
max 7k depending on experience and experience w/Gold export business
HOW TO APPLY (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have 3-5+years hands-on experience is Logistics Management ideally in an export business – PLEASE DO NTO APPLY withour export logistics experience
- Tell us explicitly -per job you had or may be in a separate sheet, what your relevant experience has been
- Also per job-entry in your CV, indicate how many people you managed if applicable (not critical)
- Make sure that you reread this Job Description and your CV is highly ‘customized‘. Friendly advice please: Statistically, please: nobody gets 5000+ GHS a month with a generic CV
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Logistics Manager -Gold – Accra’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Give us an indication of your current income (client recerves the right to ask for proof)
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long. Do NOT send a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
|Test(s) might make part of this process
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.