A Fabric Shop in East Legon seeks highly motivated, smart, industrious, and flexible individuals for the position of
Fabric Shop SalesLady
Ideally: You are circa 25-32 years old and a mature thinker.
YOU mUST BE Must be SHS graduate – NO University Diplomas no HND either
– It is your responsibility to create an enjoyable customer experience which exceeds customary standards and service levels
you are also responsible or inventory stocking and management
—must be able to lift fabrics
6-days a week from 8am to 8 pm
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect your ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Fabric SalesLady in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings, please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.