Gentlemen… This is a role for female HR Manageresses
Position Title: HUMAN RESOURCES and ADMIN MANAGERESS
Reporting To: MANAGING DIRECTOR
5-8 Years of experience is a must... but it is more important that the person will be clever and have a great attitude than having 10-20 yrs of work experience… But the 5 yrs experience is a must!!!
ideally, you are 30-45 years old
Client is in the Construction Industry
Responsible for Labour and Employment issues including handling of workers grievances and disputes, welfare, recruitment and industrial relations and supervision of Timekeepers, Security Officers and Safety officers.
- Ensuring the implementation of company rules and regulations on Labour and Employment issues.
- Recruitment and selection of prospective employees together with Line Managers.
- Assist in identifying suitable candidates for recruitment.
- Matching required profile for the job in terms of qualifications and experience with applicant profile in recommending suitable candidates for interview.
- Assist in the development of interviews and scoring.
- Assist in planning and conducting appropriate selection interviews.
- Liaise with the relevant department in identifying the right candidate for appointment after the interview.
- Drafting all the company’s HR policies and procedures:
- Requirement procedures and form for site and HQ
- Approvals required (MD, head of department, finance etc)
- Require documents (personal info, health declaration etc.)
- Requirement procedures and form for site and HQ
- Type of contract to be signed (casual, permanent)
- End of service
- Approval to fire an employee (MD, head of department, finance etc)
- Process and required documentations
- Transfer employees from site to site- Draft the process (Cost centre transfer, benefits etc)
- Manage employees’ assets list (computers, phones, cars)
- Manage records and approval processes for leaves and loans.
- Drafting of employment contracts for employees.
- Assist in documentation of new employee and employee data management.
- Develop and regularly review suitable induction and orientation policy for new employees for management approval.
- Handling employees’ grievances, disputes, and advice on Labour and Employment issues.
- Handling workers welfare issues.
- Handling the insurance policies for the company’s employees.
- Keeping Personnel Records.
- Handling Education and Training on Labour and Employment Issues.
- Assist in conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) based on staff appraisals in order to identify skills and competency gaps of employees as matched with required skills and competencies for individual roles.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing a staff development policy aimed at identifying and retaining suitable employees for future managerial roles.
- Assist in implementing the approved policy.
- Monitor the implementation of security policies of the company through the Security Contractor
- Manage the relationship with the security contractor
- Monitor the implementation of safety policies of the company through the Safety Officer
- Collaborate with Line Managers to enforce discipline among the workforce.
- Manage relationship with our stakeholders (National Labour Commission, Labour Department and National Union).
- Visit the sites on a regular basis.
- Manage the required permits for all of the company’s expats (permanent and temporary).
- Work permits
- Driving licenses
- Health Insurance (WARA)
- Non Resident ID card
- Manage the company’s Properties (leasing agreements, furnishing, Electricity., gensets, water, internet, DSTV, etc.)
- Manage the company’s fleet of cars (Purchasing and replacement of cars, Fuel consumption and agreement with fuel suppliers, servicing schedule, tracking systems, insurances, DVLA).
- Renewal of company’s permits and licenses
3000-5000 net + possibility for a generous annual bonus (1-1.5 salaries) after the 1st year
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify -that is YOU HAVE 5-8 YRS MINIMUM as an HR MANAGERESS!!!
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Senior HR + Admin Manageress’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- please use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and use capitals and Arial size 12 for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.