For a Takoradi based project, our client -an international Construction firm- is looking for an
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR M/F – Takoradi
you MUST HAVe 5+ years experience in that profession
Electrical Supervisor Job Description:
- We are looking for an experienced electrical supervisor to oversee the electrical works at our construction projects.
- In this role, you will be responsible for training and mentoring staff, creating work schedules, providing technical assistance and troubleshooting system issues.
- You may also be required to assist in maintaining and repairing the electrical equipment or installations used on-site.
- To ensure success as an electrical supervisor, you should exhibit strong leadership skills and have sound knowledge of industrial and commercial electrical systems.
- The electrical supervisor will ensure that all the electrical works done on-site are completed on time and to code.
- Probation period to be performed at Takoradi Project, the period of probation will be decided in the interview process.
Electrical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical works: power, lighting, fire alarm, CCTV, access control, BMS, tel/data, TV, earthing & lightning protection.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff or subcontractors.
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions, testing & commissioning for all the systems
- Overseeing the delivery, installation and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
- Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site.
- Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
Electrical Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a similar field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of electrical engineering work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, Construction, or related field
- Proven experience in large scale buildings(residential or commercial) and/or hospitals
- Proven work experience as an electrical supervisor.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with state electrical and safety codes, especially British Standards.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- A good eye for detail.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in EE or similar
Salary is to be negotiated/defined based on your experience
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have 5+ yrs hands-on EE experience in the Oil&Gas or construction industry
- Give us a brief indication of the projects that you have been involved with – your CV should have accomplishments and not a mere list of tasks/duties per role
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect an ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘EE – Takoradi’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings, please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.