For a European Startup slowly creating a satellite office in Accra, we are looking for a young and dynamic
DIGITAL RESERVATIONS EXECUTIVE M/F in Accra
Any age any gender!!
In theory, ZERO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED but … you must be extremely extremely familiar with Excel and ideally, you have 2-3 years of experience in a corporate office or a Reservations environment
The Company/ the Setting
This is a startup in the hospitality/entertainment industry… They buy holiday packages and event tickets (eg music concerts, sporting events, etc..) worldwide in large quantities and resell them.
Everything is done online. So you need to be IT-savvy – more specifically hands-on experienced with Excel.
We are looking for some kind of reservation & administration assistant.
Initially, you will work from home to start with, till the office opens in Accra 6-8 months later. So self-discipline and time- management is essential. You will be talking to your boss ondaily basis and will have a virtual team meeting 1-2 times a week.
You will need to be familiar with spreadsheets. For example: how to make changes and add data.
You will be distributing online tickets for sporting events to their clients, issuing invoices, buying tickets online in sales, and keeping a good record of it all on spreadsheets.
They will supply a laptop, a router (if needed) and pay for data.
will oversee every activity relating to these ticketing transactions with responsibilities such as:
- the management of your own time and disciplining yourself- working from home is not an uncontrolled or unmonitored activity. this is not a job for anybody
- to keep proper and correct records of all transactions – create relevant reports
- proactively updating your manager on any escalations or open issues
- super interactions and service with the customers/clients that you are in contact
- with explaining simple questions to customers/ clients
- Offering expert advice as well personal recommendations where appropriate
- Providing accurate information
- Handling all inquiries with the highest quality, professionalism, and courtesy
- Maintaining and improving quality customer experience at all points of engagement.s
- You got good interpersonal relationship skills and can speak fluent English and you are agile and has a great attitude.
- you also got superb personal hygiene and are customer-friendly with a smile on your face please.
- Again…. Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of the internet
- Problem solving skills
- A dedicated phone line
- A high-speed internet connection
- A quiet workspace or home office <<=== that’s a must and you cannot been doing chores for your mom when you are working from home
- The flexibility of scheduling to work overtime, evenings, and weekends -if needed, will be an advantage
– Any degree post SHS is welcome – ideally any degree relating to event coordination, event management, sales, business development, administration, hospitality, RESERVATIONS, etc – ideally in something relating to hospitals or that role – but the subject can be anything..
And of course, you are done with NS, if you have an HND or BSc.
– So is welcome any experience in customer service.
–Excel knowledge must be above average (you will be tested) – We will consider someone with just a few months’ reservation diploma if s/he has 2-3 reservations or corporate office admin experience
Monday- Friday, but 10 hours per day please if you work from home and a normal 9-6 or 8-5 when working from the office
2000 cedis all-inclusive – ie you will have to pay your own ssnit, taxes, etc as if you were a company/ freelancer
possibility of a 1000 GHS monthly performance bonus
you can receive the money in cash or in your Ghana account or in a forex account (Ghanaian banks can open a GBP or Euro account for you so your saved money does not get to depreciate)
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify 100%- must have reservations or corporate office experience for 2-3 years, and you must reside in Accra, and your Excel knowledge is hands-on and superb
- Send us your highly customized 2 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect your ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Digital Reservations Executive’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally please use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long and DO NOT SEND a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 2 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.