HIREghana is growing very fast and we are looking for new colleagues:
2-4 Female Business Developers + Sourcing Specialists – ACCRA
but we are also very open to remote employees in Takoradi and other major business & industrial areas of Ghana.
must have own laptop and phone (you might be gifted these later one, based on performance)
A bit about the job…
Recruiting has very little to do with any HR Certification of a University Degree – it’s a skill that you develop with practice. It has 2 basic elements:
- cold calling – the recruiting agencies’ way to do business development, and
- sourcing candidates.
- ‘that said’, HIREghana deserves the right to ask you to perform any other lawful tasks
We would coach you on these- but we all run on our own fuel; so don’t expect micromanaging from us
Linkedin and Excel are your main tools
Regarding Cold Calling
You basically make a list of companies to call for the day, do the calls, register the discussion and relevant points of action, and when applicable you email a formal offer to your prospects (we will provide you with all relevant templates
The industry standard/average is 8-10 successful calls/conversations per hour.
You must be exceptionally or extremely well-organized to perform this task successfully
Regarding Candidate Sourcing
For this task, you use exclusively Linkedin to find candidates for any given opening that we might assign to you. We will train you how to do that…
But ideally, you have a LinkedIn account with a few thousand connections (more than 2.000 pls- prefer more than 5.000 please)
Once again: We would coach you on these- but we all run on our own fuel; so don’t expect micromanaging from us
We work hard, we are extremely demanding, we have fun and we are very generous…
What kind of ‘You’ are we looking for…
- You must have an HND or a Bachelor’s- nothing less and nothing more; it is not that we really care for the degrees but more about the mindset. We want someone who is educated and not just schooled with a Bachelor’s
- You are exceptionally tolerant and understanding – and so are we…. We don’t care if you can Christian or Muslim or straight or gay or bi or yellow or green or have polka-dots on your face or wear blue hair or anything like that – personality matters and of course, appreciating and respecting differences in people
- We think you can safely say you are an equal opportunity employer.
- Thus, anyone with any disability is extremely welcome to apply
- You must have human compassion… we care not only about clients but also our candidates too; read our reviews on google – proof enough of how candidates talk about us….
- Manners and personal hygiene are superb
- one more time: LinkedIn and Excel are your main tools – if you have to, watch a few tutorials on YouTube; do not come unprepared to any meeting with us
- integrity and pride in your work are ‘a must’
- No 9-5 mentality
- must have internal drive/ fire
- be eager to succeed – have a personal drive.
- afinally, we expect you to be extremely competend and deliver high quality work – nooo sloppyness pls
As you can see, we care a lot about personality – the right one…
what we ultimately want from you is to run your own HIREghana office in 3-5 years.
this is why we are open to people living and working in Takoradi and anywhere else
A bit about your home-situation/ remote working…
In the past, we had aaaamazing employees that we had to let go because of home issues- let me elaborate, please:
- Because the employee was working from home, her mother or other family member will send them out for all sorts of chores or start cleaning or making lunch, during work hours
- Out of respect, these ladies couldn’t deny or dare to explain to their family that they were really ‘at work’ and it was neither cool nor ethical to do any house-chore while paid for work tasks, especially when the brother was home doing nothing.
- while some of these ladies were 100% productive in the office, they had no time management or discipline to work from home during the covid years.
some of them tried to work while running another business and doing deliveries during lunchtime- it has never worked out.
How cool is HIREghana??
- We have always kept a low, modest, humble profile
- We have grown through hard work, happy customers, and word- of- mouth.
- We have organically grown to almost 70.000 followers on Linkedin
- All of that is because we sincerely care and we are extremely competent in what we do.
- We have published (mainly on B&FT) more than 80 articles on job-hunting during the last 6-7 years… keep in mind that it takes a full day to write an article and that we do not get paid for it- we just see it as our social contribution to help job hunters and hopefully alleviate poverty
- We always prep candidates before they go for an interview… and our candidates always get hired
- We are the only recruiter in Ghana that posts salary info and that is our uniqueness
- We also do not send blindly CVs – without prescreening the candidates- another unique point
- The Government of Singapore is well known as one of the highest integrity. In February 3rd, 2019 they started recommending HIREghana to Singaporean companies doing business in West Africa- that is such an honor and recognition of our own integrity
- And, yes we are the Leading Recruiter and Executive Search in Ghana (we are possibly the only real Executive Search firm in Ghana)
- We have been approached twice and offered to be bought by well-known international top recruiting firms
Again- we care, respect, honor, and don’t discriminate…
- Most likely 1500 net -but if the cedi keeps declining, obviously we would adjust it in a reasonable manner
- Transport money is part of these 1500- as said, we will adjust that amount when applicable
- These 1500 net is a combination of base and variable salary based on monthly KPI performance; sorry but we don’t pay people for just breathing air and occupying desk space
- Any overtime or Saturdays is included in this amount – it should be viewed as a basis to survive and your ‘real income’ should come from commissions – it is after all a business development/sales role.
- Commission will make a strong element of your monthly income (possibly 2-5 times your base salary)
Working Hours are Mon-Saturday inclusive, from 8:00-6:00 pm with a 1-hour obligatory lunch break
Saturdays are on an if-and-when-needed basis.
Benefits? We will feed you and more…
- When in the office, you will get a lunch/ late breakfast
- 17 days paid vacation – earning one extra day every fully worked year up to a maximum of 30 days
- after a 6-month probation time, we will pay your NHIS basis fees
- after 3 years, you get full medical coverage
- based on your performance, after 3-5 yrs we will pay 40-60% of any relevant professional certification fees or a HND–>Bachelor’s top-up
- All sorts of bonuses based on agreed KPIs
How to Apply?
- No CVs, please!!!
- Just send us the link to your LinkedIn profile – make sure that your profile has a list of accomplishments and not just task for every job that you had; if neccessarily update it please
- the email for all initial communication id CV at HIREgh dot com
- in that email above (it should be part of the email and not an attachment), tell us in 2- paragraphs or 2 pages why you want to work for us and how you will add value; use normal English please- no textbook or big English
- provide us with your WhatsApp
That’s all – looking forward to hearing from you