Poultry farm based both in KNUST and in Ejisu, is looking for 3 Salespeople to cover the Kumasi area.
Salesladies are preferred but not a must.
This is a pure B2B role.
For experienced applicants there is no age limit!!
The company is a relatively new one and just got a huge grant – so growth opportunity is plenty.
- Business Development – mostly B2B (95%) and during Special Events (5%)
- Coordinates the sale of broiler chicken from farmers to B2B customers (restaurants, hotel-kitchens, caterers, etc),
- Goes out, Sells/ ‘Receives’ orders and generates delivery notes.
- Coordinates the efficient delivery of broiler chickens from farm to our B2B customers.
- Identify and build relationships with customers to understand their needs and identify business opportunities.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Ability to provide, explain, and lead customers and prospects to an understanding of our poultry product.
- Superb Hygiene, manners and appearance (the way you handle yourself)
- HND or BSc in any Agricultural subject or Food Science is extremely welcome
- Familiarity with the poultry industry would be an asset
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in a similar or related role, but not a must
- Prefer someone who has experience (however minimal) selling things to restaurants and hotel-kitchens in Kumasi
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) to all levels and functions of employees and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- High level of motivation, self-confidence, and organizational skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Food Safety is a plus.
- You are flexible and extremely customer friendly
Salary + Commission
- The base starting salary is between 800-1200 GHS gross, depending on your experience.
- You are expected to reach a minimum sales level of 1000-birds per week (most restaurants order 50 birds each time so 1000-birds is like selling to 4 restaurants per day)
- Commission will be between 1-3% of your sales revenue.
How-to Apply (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify
- If you have B2B restaurant sales experience, please indicate please your sales revenue achievements over the past couple of years
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Poultry Sales Kumasi’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Do not give us a list of duties but a list of achievements/ accomplishments in every job that you had
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.