International Company is looking for a Sales Engineers to be based both in Ghana and Nigeria
You will report to the Area Sales Manager.
Ideally, you are 25-35… Indian Nationals are encouraged to apply too
We will RELOCATE FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES
- Communicate with all repeated customers / potential customers / consultants / end users, in the specific territory assigned by their Area Sales Manager (ASM), to promote our Business.
- Receive customers inquiry for bidding, study it, prepare QRF & sketches, and communicate with engineering / estimation department to get it priced
- Prepare the offer and follow up with his customers to negotiate / modify the offer until s/he closes the deal within our corporate standard contract terms (Contract to be signed by ASM).
- Communicate with corporate management ( Sending DAF (Discount Approved Forms) / E-mails) after consulting his ASM to get further discount on selling price –if needed- and any special approval on delivery / payment terms / any other non standard terms.
- Prepare all entry documents for the new orders, review with his ASM and send to PMG/Credit
- Follow up with PMG (Project Management Group) / Credit Engineering / and all other departments –if needed- to ensure releasing the job for production and shipment after getting necessary approvals from our customer.
- Provide after-sales services to our customers until the buildings are completely erected.
- Assist his sales manager in preparing the weekly / monthly sales / job reports.
- Collect all possible information about our competition from the market.
- Perform other administrative duties for our operation (outside our HQ) as may be assigned by his Sales Manager.
Summary of the Sales Engineer activities: Prospecting – Qualifying – Studying / Presenting –Quoting – negotiating technically and commercially/ Disarming objections – Closing –Follow up approvals / Changes- Manage any Claims
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Building/onstruction Technology or something Similar – no architects
- If you have ample 2-5 years PEB Sales Experience, we are open to hiring an Engineer (any field) with min an HND
- Good command of English is a must – in addition, Arabic is a plus/highly welcome skill.
Good knowledge of computer applications (MS, SAP, Internet) and any additional software like (Auto-Cad, STAAD, Any planning software) is preferred.
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- Minimum 2-5 years Experience in sales in PEB (Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings) / Steel Structures Sales is required
- Additional 2 years experience in engineering applications (Design / Construction).
- Extrovert / outstanding communication skills.
- Positive attitude / Drive
- Natural ability to build rapport.
- Clever / Smart.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and energetic.
- Team player and service-oriented.
- Sense of humour.
Salary + Benefits
- Salary Range: Base Salary Negotiable (between 1600-2400 US $)
- Housing Allowance: around 800 US $ p.m.
- Car Allowance: around 300 US $ p.m.
- 100 days’ probation
- 30 days’ Annual vacation upon completion of one year service
- Vacation ticket to & fro from base station to the country of origin for self and family (spouse + 2 children up to age of 18 yrs)
- Medical Insurance for self & family (spouse + 2 children up to age of 21 yrs)
- Eligibility for company’s Annual Sales Incentive Scheme
(only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have the required sales experience in PEB and Steel Structure Sales
- Give us a few lines in your CV stating your personally achieved annual revenue
- Strongly suggest that your CV lists accomplishments and not just a list of duties
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘PEB/SS Sales GH + NG’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.