Excellent (=reputatble and stable) Firm is looking for a
CEO -level executive reporting to the EMB (Executive Management Board)
based in ACCRA with Strong Retail/ FMMG experience- ideally all of it in Electrical Supplies and Services
w/ a vast network of clients + startegic high-volume wholesale suppliers/vendors
At this level, you should be defining the JD instead of waiting for someone to give you a list of duties or tell you what to do.
You will be responsible for:
- P/L and substaintial Revenue and Market FootPrint increase
- for your staff’s productivity
- monitoring all operations and reporting at an executive level to the EMB (Executive Management Board)
- overseeing/ managing with your staff all aspects of the supply chain- from import/export, inventory monitoring, warehousing, logistics (including 3PL and freigh forwarding), all the way down to collecting payments
- hands-on operations management – this is not a behind a computer role / vacationing in a comfortable desk (no offense meant)
- you build new businesses and strategic alliances that increase revenue
- maintain great relationships with all vendors / suppliers
- customer satisfaction and loyalty
- salesforce management, including defining sales targets and KPIs.
- any otehr new duties that come along in the future.
We expect you to DRIVE THE COMPANY TO BOTH PROFITABILITY AND EXCELLENCE!!!
And you have an established SALES-network in Ghana either in retail of construction building supplies or in electrical supply- retail business
Ideally, you have 10-20 year experience in a similar setting
11.000-15.000 (maybe a little higher for unusual candidates)
++ generous generous commission
++ all sorts of otehr benefits, including reasonable personal usages of car
this is a newrole/organization so the commission will be defined with you and their EMB (Executive Management Board)
(only if you qualify please – that means that you have P/L experience in a similar business and an extensive sales network in electric supplies retail)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify – this is a very senior role
- Give us a few lines in your CV stating your personally achieved annual revenue over the past 5-10 years
- Give us 1-2 lines about your existing Sales Network for Electric Supplies retail
- Your CV should list accomplishments and not just a list of duties
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘CEO Electricals- Accra’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.