International and rabidly growing Cargo Transport company – AIR, SEA and Land transport, in Accra is looking for a
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/ESS
You must have 3-7 years experience in an identical role.
- source new customers,
- develop existing ones,
- take care on invoicing and collection,
- resolve all customer and customs clearance issues
- You are also familiar/hands-on with import/export processes and customs clearance.
- …anything else relating to revenue growth
The person needs to have good research skills, have compassion for customers and their satisfaction’ have an understanding and experience of business development and marketing strategy.
We need someone who is relatively young, fresh and teachable.
MUST have clean driving license.
University degree in business admin, or transportation and logistics or procurement or marketing or something similar/relating to cargo transport business…
8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday-Friday
Kotoka Airport Cargo Area.
.You will have access to a company car to be used during work hours
Base salary is 4.000 – 7.000 net, depending on the experience and value that you bring aboard – so it can go slightly higher
Commission/bonus to be possibly defined/ negotiated -its a new role
Medical insurance; to be defined
HOW TO APPLY
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have hands-on experience in cargo transport and customs clearance
- This is a very senior role for the Client, so please: Make sure that all of the above is clearly stated/reflected throughout your CV – BE CLEAR, please
- Your CV should have a list of your personal accomplishments and not a mere list of duties that you copied from the relevant JD
- For each job that you had, add a line in your CV indicating much revenue did you personally achieved and what were your marketing and business development budgets
- Send us your HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘ Cargo BD ’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Give us an indication of your current compensation package
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
A PIECE OF FRIENDLY ADVICE
PLEASE, UNLESS YOUR CV IS HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED (THAT MEANS YOU INVEST AN AVERAGE OF 2-4-HRS TO DO IT), DON’T EXPECT TO GET SENIOR JOB INTERVIEWS IN 2022
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.