International Construction firm is looking for an
Jnr. Quantity Surveyor M/F
for its Beyin (Western Region) Operations
Please we are looking for a candidate with at least
- A University degree in Quantity Surveying or something very very similar
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project
- Ability to do Cost and Construction Estimate
Your job will be
1. Reweaving drawings/Plans and preparing quantity survey.
2. Preparing and analyzing project budget
3. Preparing and analyzing project cost, materials, quantity, labor, and time
4. Ability to do cost and construction estimates
5. Responsible for budget control
6.Must be able to read construction drawings
The salary ranges from GHC3,000 to GHC3,500 depending on the experiences and capabilities
The job site is Karela Resort (Beyin) in the Western Region
3.000-3.500 GHS net
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have the required hands-on experience in the building construction industry and have the minimum education
- Give us a brief indication of the projects and budgets that you have been involved with – your CV should have accomplishments and not a mere list of tasks/duties per role
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect an ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Beyin QS’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings, please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- A FAIR WARNING: if you don’t customize your CV don’t expect that it will go through with flying colors and the client will invite you for an interview
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.