About the Role
We are looking for talent who are passionate about what we do, enthusiastic about collaborating with a diverse group of colleagues, and ready to roll up sleeves for the growth of the business.
The Lead role is a unique opportunity to have a measurable impact. You’ll be responsible for the long-term growth and profitability objectives of the business sector, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Overall responsibility for business development in consumer finance sector
- Develop business plans and set sales target with reasonable budget, and deliver results with BD team
- Coordinate with Product and QA to build up the process and product which is suitable to the market need
- Analyzing and adopting new BD strategies to react to changing business trends
What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years experience in Business Development /Key Account management/ Partnership position with proven track of positive results
- At least 3 years experience in financial/fintech sector, esp. in consumer finance/loans
- Passionate and aggressive in BD
- Result-oriented and positive personality
- Open-minded, creative, result-oriented, hard-working, team work.
As a professional, we expect from you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word(so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘BD Fintech’ in your email’s subject/ Title line
- Provide indication of your personal annual revenue achievements over the last 5 years (do not apply without that)
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long or a CV in PDF format
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this and the coming week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.