New Entertainment/ Adventure StartUp offering various team- and family- activities and games (like paintball, bubble soccer, foot dart and sumo wrestling, etc) is Urgently looking for a
Business Assistant/ Administratix
(females preferred – we got too many male appicants)
The company is based in Labone.
Working days are Wednesday to Sunday inclusive
It is extremely important that you are by nature someone who takes a lot of initiative instead of waiting to be told what to do next…
Business Assistant: JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Business Assistant reports directly to the General Manager.
- Acting as the first point of contact to the General Manager
- Overseeing, coordinating and supervising staff members of the business
- Acting on behalf of and representing the General Manager as required, including the management of calls, enquiries and business requests.
- Reporting back to the General Manager with detailed and accurate notes following any absence
- Training low-level managers and staff
- Assisting with budget management
- Evaluating Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) of staff
- Diary management and record keeping, extensive email correspondence and organising both internal and external meetings
- Attending meetings and producing follow-up notes
- Providing line management and support to administration and operations teams, including task delegation, training new employees, undertaking appraisals and handling poor performance issues
- Working closely with the administration and operations managers to ensure the smooth running of the business, including the maintenance of office stock and supplies and regular database updates
- Enforcing and monitoring staff and vendors’ punctuality and hygiene protocols are followed
You must have an HND or Bachelors and min 1+ years of administrative experience.
Candidates with similar experiences are most welcome to apply.
This is a 5-day a week job- but on special occasions, you might need to work extra days and you will, of course, get compensated for that.
Ideally, you live near Labone.
Workdays are Wednesdays to Sundays including
max 1000 GHS plus a 10% KPI-based bonus.
Other benefits: monthly allowance for talk time and data#
- Send us your highly customized 2-page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Business Assistant – Labone‘ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.